- He can put his pacifier in his mouth, let go of it, and it will stay in his mouth!
- He can roll both ways, although he'd much rather just lay on his back for a while.
- He takes a bath in a big boy bath seat now.
- He likes to have something in his mouth at all times, whether it's a pacifier, his fingers or thumb, or a toy.
- He's not sleeping great at night anymore. We think it has something to do with him itching because of the eczema.
- He can scoot forward on his belly when he's on the bed (not on the floor). He almost took a nosedive last week!
- He does not like cool water such as the sprinkler or the pool at Carowinds. He was not happy that I stuck his toes in that water!
He started this trick in the infant bath tub so we decided it was time to switch to the big boy seat! Here's the cutie in his new bath seat!
He's getting to love his exersaucer. He can spin around and play with the toys (with the help of big sister, of course.)