- He weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces (3 pounds in a month isn't bad!)
- He is 22 1/4 inches long (almost 3 inches in one month)
- His hair is starting to thin out on top (boo hoo)
- He takes a bottle every so often
- He smiled (while awake) for the first time today. It was funny, too. He stopped crying for just a second to smile and then started crying again!
- He holds his head up very well for his age
- He likes to be on his tummy
- He really enjoys white noise. His favorites are running bath water, washer and dryer, and the dishwasher
- He did develop baby acne pretty bad, just like his big sister. Doc said we could put hydrocortisone cream on it and it would be gone in a week. We'll be testing that for sure!
Now here are some pictures I took of him this morning after his bath. The chair he's in decided not to show up very well, but I think it made for some neat pictures.