Friday, April 18, 2008

Do They Look Alike?

I can't believe it's taken me so long to do this. I tried to find the closest matches as far as pose is concerned. I don't think they look much alike at all. What do you think?

Laura Anne
Caleb

Laura Anne (sorry her face is a little dark)
Caleb

Laura Anne Caleb
Laura Anne
Caleb
The two main differences between them at this point is 1)Obviously, the hair! and 2)Laura Anne had baby acne at this age. Caleb's skin is clear as can be. They both have their own distinct features, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To answer right off, no. They do not look alike. However, they do have a few features that seem similar, based on the pictures I have seen. It looks like the shape of their eyes are similar and their chins and maybe the forehead in some of the pictures look close. Their noses are so cute and completely different. :-)

I can't wait to see them when you come down!! Love, Auntie Jen

A + J said...

There is definitely a resemblance, but nothing identical about them!! I think the difference in hair plays a big role.

I was also wondering if you could share some pictures of the nursery for those of us not fortunate enough to see it in person :)

Jackie