Sunday, March 15, 2009

To The Zoo! To The Zoo!

We went to the Jacksonville zoo with Grandma, James, Sunny and the kids this past Friday. We had a great time.
Trying to take a normal picture of these two was a challenge! :o) But they're so cute.
I was not feeling well Friday. Among my symptoms was whole body achiness, sore throat and an earache. But I didn't want to pass up the trip to the zoo with family. So I put on a happy face!
We had a breakthrough with Caleb! Sunny insisted that she hold Caleb for us while Chris and I went to get something to eat. She said he cried for a few minutes and then he was fine. When we caught up with the rest of the gang, this is what we saw: Caleb was sitting in Sunny's lap munching on some turkey and chips. He didn't even cry when he saw us!

Chris and Alana
Caleb found the rhinos very interesting! I love how he is leaning forward to see through the fence: What a good cousin! Laura Anne was such a big helper pushing Alana's stroller the whole day, even if Alana wasn't sitting in it!

No comments: