Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Easter!

Yes, we celebrated Easter this year. Yes, I'm behind on my blogging. I'll catch up some day.


We decorated Easter eggs this year! I think it was the first time we've ever done that so it was really fun for all of us.


Grandma and Papa were with us for the weekend.



Trying to get a family picture after church. Oh, that Caleb. He makes me giggle. :)



Later that day, we had a super fast Easter egg hunt on the golf course!

It was super fast because it was about to storm. But the kids had lots of fun for that 5 minutes.

Laura Anne spotted a rainbow! See it? What a fun day to see a rainbow. :)

It started pouring rain after no more than 5 minutes. It was fun though. We had a great day!


Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

What a great day!! Your children look beautiful!!