Thursday, January 24, 2008

Movin' And Shakin'

Up until a few weeks ago, Caleb was a very active baby. Then his movements started to slow down a bit. I figured it was because he's beginning to run out of room in there. But last night, I thought for sure he was trying to escape because he was rolling and kicking pretty hard! It kept me from sleeping part of the night. He's a strong little guy! I would have loved to have a window into my belly to see exactly what he was doing in there.

That reminds me. We had an ultrasound earlier this week and found that Caleb was folded in half with his toes in his face! It was so cute. We could see five perfect little toes covering one of his eyes. One of his features that I really can't wait to see in person is his hair. The ultrasound tech could not stop commenting on how much hair he has! She said he has the thickest hair she's ever seen! I wonder if that will remain true when he's born!! I can't wait to see!!!!

I will post a few of his pictures up as soon as I figure out how to get them off the cd. :o)

No comments: