- He hates wearing diapers (at least, he hates when I put one on him).
- He now eats rice cereal, peas, bananas, applesauce and carrots. His absolute favorite food ever is bananas and he still will not eat squash. He also had the priviledge of sucking on a real carrot last week. He thoroughly enjoyed that, especially when Mr. Dan put some Cool Whip on the end. :o)
- I'm not sure of his weight, but I don't think he's gained much since last month.
- He still won't take a bottle of formula, although he teased us a little last week. He took one bottle two days in a row and then on day three he decided he didn't like it after all. Bummer! We'll keep trying.
- He still loves his exersaucer. He will play in it for up to an hour at a time sometimes! Good for me!
- His big sister can (almost) always get him to laugh.
- Anything and everything goes into his mouth.
- He has to sleep with socks on his hands most nights to prevent him from scratching himself up. He seems to get more itchy at night, not sure why.
Sitting up and looking so big!Gotta taste everything!