Monday, October 13, 2008

Fabulous Fifty

In honor of my mom's birthday, this year my siblings and I decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. We have never done this before and it was so much fun. We've been planning it for the past 3 months or so. It took some creative thinking to get her out of her own house for a little while so we could get everything ready, but we pulled it off! The first couple pictures in the slideshow are all of us at our meeting place behind Mom's house. We met there and waited for a call from my brother to give us the "all clear!" so we could head over to the house. We only had a half hour or so to decorate and prepare the food. Everyone worked hard, and the party was so fun.
Enjoy the pictures and I hope you had a great birthday party, Mom! We Love You!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Kits

No comments: