Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wedding!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. We've been busy! My little brother got married this past weekend and we spent the few days before that in Jacksonville visiting with family.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from the wedding week:
Grampy with 3 of his great-grandchildren:
All 4 of my handsome brothers:
Fun with the mustache sticks!

I'm disappointed because I wanted to make a slideshow with music but One True Media changed their free options and the slideshow would have had to be 30 seconds or less. Boo! So anyway, I had to settle for a non-musical slideshow with Photobucket. Enjoy!

**It seems the slideshow is acting up a little. If it's not showing up for you, click "view all images" and it should take you to it.**











1 comment:

Marmycakes said...

I got misty all over again looking at these pictures and the slideshow! Sigh....