Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Toothless Wonder

Oh my. I'm kind of overloaded with pictures right now. But I guess that's something I better get used to. Hehe. But with 2 birthdays, and a trip to Jax that included a photo session, I've been pretty busy and am up to my eyeballs with photos! But I love it!


Aw, our toothless 8-month-old wonder.

He's such a happy little thing.
So curious about his surroundings, he likes to touch anything he can get his hands on.





I just love that little sucked-in lip!
No signs of any teeth yet. And he's not a big fan of solid food, but he's doing better. I think he will be crawling soon. He gets stronger every day, practicing reaching for toys just out of his reach. It's cute to watch him reach and lean so far that he plops over on his belly.


I love this stage and I love our little toothless wonder!

1 comment: