Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Today

Again, here's my list of things that didn't happen to me recently.
  1. I did not lose the envelope I was going to mail my sister's birthday card in, so her card is not still sitting on the table waiting to be sent. Her birthday is not tomorrow so she will not be receiving a card from me until later this week!
  2. I did not reconnect with an old friend last week. I was not very excited and grateful to have found her. We absolutely were not very best friends who did incredibly goofy and fun things together.
  3. I am so not excited about Thanksgiving, because we are not going to visit family in Tennessee. Caleb is not going to get to see his great-grandfather again for whom we named him after. I am not going to get to see my mom and stepdad and sister and brother. And I'm really not looking forward to seeing my cousins and aunt, uncle and grandfather. That just doesn't sound like any fun at all.
  4. It's not me that's ready for Caleb to be weaned. After all, he's so interested in nursing, why would I even consider weaning him?! And I absolutely don't mind at all that I can't eat pizza and ice cream, or have my favorite drink from Starbucks because of his allergy. (One little nugget of truth: I'm losing weight and saving us money because of this diet. I guess that's something to be thankful for!)

1 comment:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What an adorable family!
That's wonderful that you were able to connect with an old friend. Facebook has reacquainted me with several people I haven't thought of in years. What a blessing!
Great Not Me's!