Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged!

So, I was tagged by my friend, Jackie, and I'm supposed to tell you 7 weird things about myself. This was so hard, because I'm just so normal. I had to ask my hubby for help. So anyway, here goes:
7 weird things about me:
  1. When I eat Frosted Mini Wheats, I turn all the pieces frosting side up before putting milk in my bowl.
  2. I have a new obsession: Hoops and Yoyo.
  3. My eyes are different colors. My right eye is part brown, part green. My left eye is mostly greenish blue with a few tiny tiny specks of light brown.
  4. I do not like talking on the phone. I dread making phone calls to...anyone except my husband and my mom. (Okay I like talking to my family, too) :o)
  5. I dip grapes in peanut butter. And speaking of peanut butter, sometimes I'll have a spoonful of peanut butter and sprinkle sugar on top. Mmm.
  6. Indoor mall playgrounds disgust me. When I see one, only one word comes to mind: GERMS! Yuck.
  7. According to my husband, I sing really loud when I don't think anyone's listening. (And apparently I have passed that trait on to my daughter, but she sings loud when people are listening. And, if I may add, she has a great vibrato.)

I'm tagging the following people: Allison, Tiffany, Sunny, Dawn, Aimee and Ashlee

No comments: