Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's that time again folks! Time to confess all the things you did not do recently!
I am not feeling guilty for not feeling guilty about taking my son to the ER last week for the sole purpose of getting the right doctor to come to us. After all, I was only listening to the advice of our pediatrician. And my son did get to see the doctor we've been waiting to see for a long time. So it's all good. No guilt here! Not me!
I am not remembering the day my husband had emergency surgery to remove part of his small intestine because it happened 3 years ago today!
I have not been less than excited about giving my son a bath these days because of a recent horrible bath experience. Nope. Bathtime in our house is always, always an enjoyable experience.
I do not have more fun playing on my daughter's Webkinz website more than she does. I mean, I don't have any free time to sit and play those childish games. Not me!
And finally, I was definitely not allowing my 10 month old son suck on a candy cane while writing this post. I am a responsible mother and would never do such a thing.
What have you not been up to?

No comments: