Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Retreat

Chris and I took a mini getaway to Orlando recently. We left the kids with grandparents and spent the next 2 days/2 nights alone! It was super awesome and I would love to do it again. We actually paid for the vacation a long time ago but didn't get to schedule the trip until now. It was a Wyndham thing; we agreed to sit through a 90-minute timeshare presentation and in turn, we get a discount on a resort room, cash, and a gift certificate to a restaurant. A pretty cool deal. I wish this (below) was the resort we stayed in. This is Bonnet Creek, and it is gorgeous. I would live here. This is where the sales presentation was, and let me just say, Chris and I did not purchase a timeshare. I can think of a few better things to spend my money on!
Friday night we walked around Downtown Disney, and even got to have dinner at the Rainforest Cafe! (Thanks, Wyndham for the gift card!)

Saturday was my birthday and although we wanted to go to a theme park since I could get in free, we chose instead to go swimming and walk on the Disney Boardwalk. It was a relaxing day. It was a relaxing weekend! And the kids behaved nicely for the grandparents!!


1 comment:

Jerry said...

Not only would you love to do it again, you NEED to do it again...and regularly!