Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Heroes

This is why I love photography

The crispness:

The creativity:

The incredible bokeh: The beautiful colors: No, I didn't take any of these photos. I hope to one day be this good! I found these photos (and a whole bunch more like them) on The Pioneer Woman's website. Inspiring!


I did take the following two pictures. I'm coming to realize more and more that I am in love with outdoor pictures. I love taking pictures of the sky, flowers, my children, anything! The outdoors is filled with such wonderful natural light. I could stay out all day and snap pictures of the outdoor world.


I think I figured out what camera I want, too. I decided I don't need to save for the super duper incredibly expensive camera first. Instead I found this guy:It's a Canon Rebel xti. While it's still pretty expensive, it's not nearly as expensive as the others I was looking at. So for now, I will save my pennies and hope that one day, I can get a spiffy camera and snap awesome photos such as the ones above.


No comments: