Friday, October 1, 2010

Caleb!

My older son. My middle child. He has a charming personality. His Sunday school teacher's have told me so; not that I need them to. :) He has an adorable smile....see?
He's all boy! Loves to color on things that shouldn't necessarily be colored on:
Among his list of favorite toys are things that go (cars, trucks, trains and planes), Little People, balls (usually accompanied by either a baseball bat or a golf club), and of course, his little brother.
He, like his big sister, smothers Stellan with hugs and kisses all day long. And when someone comes over he's quick to let them know that the baby is his "brother Stellan".
~~~~
As you may already know, I've been in no hurry to potty train Caleb, mainly because before, I was pregnant and exhausted. In the past couple weeks he has started to show a lot of interest in the potty, saying he wants to go. So I'll sit him up there and he will want to stay for, oh I don't know, 20 minutes? 25 sometimes. He finally had a successful trip to the potty over a week ago, for which he got 2 Gummy Bears. But that's it so far. I will continue to allow him to sit there whenever he wants. I sure don't want to discourage anything. We'll just see what happens for now.
~~~~
Something cute Caleb does only when Daddy's around: he calls Chris "Dada". When Chris is away at work or whatever it's Daddy, but when he's talking to Chris he says Dada. I think it's sweet.
~~~~
And one more very important fact about our Caleb-boy: he's now caught up on his immunizations! Since he was sick in the hospital around his first birthday last year, he never got his shots from 12 months on. Now, he's 2 1/2 and completely caught up. Yay!

1 comment:

Marmycakes said...

Can you hear my heart pitter-patter over there???? Two more days to wait for my "movie hug"!!!