Friday, October 22, 2010

Reflections

We went to the beach a couple weekends ago....well, actually we go to the beach very regularly, but anyway. I was snapping some pictures of Stellan in his car seat. I knew right away that I wanted to play with these in Photoshop. The reflection of his eyes was awesome! Here's the original photo, straight out of the camera:


To start, I cropped the photo to get closer to his eyes, then lightened it some.

Then I wanted an up close shot of his eye. Look! You can see me! And Chris is standing behind me. Isn't that wild? I love it. It makes me happy. :)
I'll share some more beach pictures soon. The sunset was to die for that night. Wait for it!


3 comments:

LingleBells said...

That is so awesome! I love the reflections in his eyes. He has such clear eyes - You did an amazing job capturing it!! :-) It looks like he have flecks of gold in his eyes. :-)

Joanie said...

That is really awesome! I love it! He's a beautiful little boy!

Brenda and Brantley said...

So cool