Monday, June 27, 2011

I Have A Blog?

Wowie! What a month!! I posted pictures from our trip on Facebook and neglected to post them on my poor little blog! Whoops. I will post a few here and then give you the links to FB so you can see all of the pictures.


The kids had such a great time at my Grandma and Grandaddy's lake house! We got to go out on the boat twice! They loved it!


While we were in North Carolina, we got to visit a few dear friends. We had dinner with the Parrott's at Red Robin one night and had an impromptu mini photo session outside before we parted ways. Love them!!!!

Brantley and I have been friends for almost 7 years, I guess. Time flies!At the Delgado's house, the kiddos enjoyed a water hose fight. This picture of Caleb was my favorite!!

We had fun walking through downtown Apex with Arelys and the girls, taking lots of pictures and enjoying the fellowship.





We wrapped up our trip in Tennessee for my cousin, Allison's wedding. Laura Anne was the flower girl!

Beautiful! This is why green is my favorite color. :) Oh yes, the girls are gorgeous, too! Ha!

At the reception, Caleb enjoyed dancing as long as he was being held. Love him!

Me and Grampy <3 <3 <3

I posted the photos in three different albums on FB. To see part 1 click HERE

To see part 2 click HERE

and to see part 3 click HERE

1 comment:

September said...

LOVE your pics on this post! What GREAT memories! Your Vacation by the Numbers post was so clever.. so glad I stopped by today!
September