Saturday, December 29, 2007

Closing Out The Year With....

...antibiotics. Poor Laura Anne was diagnosed with a double ear infection this week so she's now taking another antibiotic. She was downright miserable on Thursday and so was I, to be honest. My arm is still a little sore from having to hold her constantly for 4 hours. But she seems to be feeling a little better now. Unfortunately we had to cancel our trip to Tennessee because of her discomfort. So we're trying to schedule a quick trip to Florida in January instead. This was, after all, supposed to be our last visit with family until after the baby comes. The end is near...my 3rd trimester starts tomorrow!!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone! There's still so much to do!

Well anyway, Happy New Year! I probably won't post again until 2008. Until then......

No comments: