Friday, December 14, 2007

I Can't Believe It

A little girl I know will be celebrating her second birthday next Friday! I really can't believe that it's been two years since Laura Anne came into our lives. She has been such a joy and I can't imagine life without her.
Now, past the mushy stuff. Her birthday theme this year is Disney Princess! We're having a small celebration this year. We're having just a couple of friends over. I plan on making a really fabulous cake (at least I hope it turns out fabulous!) I've been searching the internet for ideas for castle cakes, and I'm really excited with what I found. My plan is to get some princess figurines from the Disney store to decorate the cake with.
I made the mistake of buying the princess plates and cups and such while Laura Anne was with me. It took some major distracting to hide them once we got home. I knew she wouldn't understand the concept of "it's for your party next week". But anyhow, I think she's going to be really excited about her party.
So stay tuned for the party news!

No comments: