Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Shower Surprise!

I have some great friends and family! I was surprised today with a baby shower! It was so much fun and we received some very cool gifts. I am very excited and definitely feel more prepared to have this baby!

The lovely centerpiece
The even more lovely chocolate cake!! (made by Ellen)
Two friends!
Receiving baby boy clothes is so much fun!
My favorite siblings pitched in to get me this bedding set!! I was so excited!!!! Can you guess what I was doing for the rest of the afternoon?!
A gift just for Daddy and son!
Laura Anne even received a few big sister gifts
Thank you to everyone who came and made this a special occasion! Thank you to my family; your thoughtfulness made the day so much brighter!! I love you all! And a special thank you to my best friends Ellen and Arelys, who, despite the craziness going on in their lives over the past several weeks, still put in the time and love to make a special day for me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you!

No comments: