- He weighs approx. 14 pounds and is about 25 inches long.
- He is now sleeping through the night, or at least he goes 7-9 hours between his last feeding of the day and his first feeding of the day.
- He is wearing size 2 diapers. Laura Anne wasn't in size 2 until she was 4 months old!
- He has found his hands. He loves to suck on them whenever they make it to his mouth.
- He will be rolling from his back to his tummy any day now. He can already get on his side, so we're sure it won't be long before he rolls all the way over.
- He's ticklish on his sides. We've made him giggle a couple times.
- He gets hot and sweaty really easily and he hates being hot. Thankfully we've found a fabulous little battery-powered fan that has a clip so we can clip it to the car seat when we're in the car. That way he has air blowing right on him to keep him cool.
- He's still struggling with baby acne and excema. The doc gave us some cream that works really well, though. I remember Laura Anne had a bad problem with rashes, too.
- While we're on the subject of rashes, last week we thought that maybe Caleb was allergic to his diapers because he developed a pretty bad diaper-shaped rash. Diaper rash cream did not help it, but cortisone cream did. So we switched brands from Luvs to Huggies and so far, the rash is looking a lot better.
Alright, so about his ongoing journey with congestion. He obviously doesn't have reflux, and it's obviously not a cold. Who ever had a cold that lasted 3 months?? So our pediatrician has one more thought. He thinks it may possibly be an allergy. So we're now giving Caleb Allegra every night to treat the congestion. He's been on it for a week and I haven't noticed a big change. The next step is taking him to see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I will probably be making that appointment within the next couple days, just because I don't think he has an allergy and we need to find the real problem. I don't want to experience another day like last week when Caleb and I were both crying because he was hungry but was so congested that he couldn't eat. So hopefully we'll have the answer soon.
In the meantime here are a couple pictures of our little fella.