- He is eating cereal and peas now. He seems to like it. Laura Anne loves to help me. See some pictures she took on her blog: click on "Laura Anne's blog" at the right.
- He can sit up...kind of! He can hover by himself for a few seconds, but still topples over a lot. It won't be long before he's sitting without support though.
- His eczema is a constant battle, but we're doing our best to keep him comfortable. I'm on my non-dairy, no eggs diet, and our goal is to wean him to a bottle with Alimentum formula eventually. (Alimentum is a special formula made for babies with food allergies.)
- He did finally take a bottle again last week. He has accepted almost one a day since then, so that's great news. When he gets more accustomed to it, we'll replace my milk with the formula.
- He isn't so lazy about rolling over now. He can roll pretty much across the room if we don't watch him. He just keeps going and going!
- He slept for 7 straight hours one night this past week! It's not the norm, but he's doing better.
- He's now trying to scoot across the floor when he's on his tummy. He picks up his tummy and tries to bring his knees up. He's not really getting anywhere yet, but I'm sure it won't take him long to figure it out!
Friday, September 26, 2008
6 Months Old!
It hardly seems possible, but Caleb is 6 months old today!! Double his lifetime and we'll be celebrating his first birthday. But let's not think about that yet! His 6 month check up isn't until Monday so I won't know how much he weighs or how long he is until then. But here's the rest of the news: