Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Chunky Monkey


Caleb had his six month check up this morning. He is 27 inches long and he weighs 17 pounds 6 ounces. He also had to have 3 shots in his thighs. No fun! Our pediatrician is very pleased with Caleb's development. He even commented on how well Laura Anne talks and how polite she is. I was a proud momma!


My curiosity made me check Laura Anne's first year calendar to see how much she weighed at six months. She was 15 pounds 8 ounces and she was 27 1/2 inches long. Longer and lighter! They also had the same amount of hair at this age! Interesting fact.


Well, we all had a good weekend. Chris watched the kids while I attended a scrapbooking event. I was able to get a lot of scrapbooking done and the kids behaved great for Chris. It was nice to get away for a little while and I didn't worry about the children, believe it or not! Once I get some pictures of my scrapbook, I'll pass them along.

No comments: