Caleb turned 8 months old the day before Thanksgiving and since we went out of town that day, I am only now getting the opportunity to post his 8 month pictures and such. I have plenty of pictures from our trip so those will be coming soon.
Here's what our little man can do now:
- He is just starting to show signs of learning to crawl. He can lean forward while sitting up and pull his bum off the ground, but then he topples over. He enjoys it though, showing a smile each time. I believe he just may be crawling by Christmas! How fun!
- He sprouted two teeth within the last couple weeks! They are both on the bottom. It wasn't too fun for him while they were coming through, but once they were out he was a happy camper. We just may have captured them on camera, too, when we took him to get 8 month portraits last week. Can you see them?
- Caleb enjoys eating solids. His diet now includes: rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, peaches, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, carrots, corn, and pears.
- He still has eczema. Still is on an antihistamine medication, steroid creams and itch relief creams. He still does not sleep well. The best he's done in a while was actually on our trip over the weekend when he slept for 6 hours straight. That was a blessing.
- Everything goes into his mouth. I mean, EVERYTHING!
- He can wave! First he learned how to wave his whole arm. Now he's working on opening and closing his hand. It's so cute!
- I'm not sure of his height and weight, but he is wearing size 3 diapers now and mostly 9 month size clothes.
And now for some pictures!
If you couldn't see his teeth before, you can see them in this one:
Here Mommy, let me help you!