- Caleb weighs 19 pounds, 8 ounces. (Well, he did at the hospital 2 weeks ago)
- He is now officially weaned. He drinks either rice milk or Pediasure from a bottle and he's doing wonderfully with it. That means I have my freedom back as far as food is concerned! I'm really excited to be able to have cheese and ice cream again. I had my first Starbucks drink in 4 months this past Saturday. It was divine! I have not had my Papa John's cheese pizza yet. You'll know when I do. :o)
- He has three teeth: two on bottom and one on top.
- He's still not crawling, although I think it may be soon. He's constantly leaning way forward onto his hands when he's in a sitting position. His little bottom comes off the ground and then he either falls over or sits back up again.
- He's completely over his sickness from a couple weeks ago. He's even done taking medicine so we're all thankful for that.
- He loves to wave at people when we're out and about. He's not nearly as shy around strangers as Laura Anne was.
- He gets so excited when Daddy comes home from work. And he loves playing with Laura Anne.
- He still loves only one kind of pacifier. I got him a couple new ones because it's been a while and I thought he might be open to trying a new kind. But no. They are more of a toy than a soother. Oh well! He knows what he likes, I guess.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
9 Months Old
Oh gee. Nine months old. Is that as hard for everyone else to believe as it is for me?