Thursday, February 11, 2010

Focusing On The Good

We had lunch with Daddy today at Chick-fil-A. This photo was taken with my cell phone and was the best shot of both of them I could get. I love it. :)

Things are a little hairy here this week. Life is trying to overwhelm me (who knew having a baby could be so complicated?!), but I'm trying hard to focus on the fact that God has everything under control. It's a constant lesson to be learned! I feel like I've been learning it for a solid year now. After all, we're coming up one year since we moved from North Carolina.

But like I said, rather than sulk and have a pity party, I'm focusing on the good this week! Like the fact that Baby Nugget is moving pretty regularly now. I feel him/her at least a few times a day. And just yesterday, I came across a name for a girl that I LOVE!! We have a first name already settled on, but the middle name constantly changes. Maybe, just maybe we found THE ONE! I don't know if I want to share it just yet..... :) As for the boy name, we are still mostly undecided. There's still time, but I'm ever so slightly getting to the freak out point. I don't want to have a baby and not know what its name is going to be!!! Who wants to name their baby under pressure?! Not me!

Okay, well anyway, that's the news for now. We're heading to Jacksonville this weekend for my adorable niece's first birthday!!! Can't believe she's one already!!

No comments: