Monday, February 22, 2010

A Happy Day

My sweet niece, Anna, turned one on the 13th. I'm so glad we were able to make it to her party! I was honored (and very excited!) to be asked to be the "official" photographer for the event. See?
See my thickening middle? No, I didn't think so. My tummy is popping ever so slowly. But it's popping! :)

Okay, got distracted. So most of the great pictures were on my brother's camera (and I'll lead you to the place where you can see some of those in a moment). But below is my favorite shot Chris got with our camera:
What a little dollface!!! Love her!
Okay, so to see more of my handy work...ahem, I mean more pictures from the party click RIGHT HERE.
Happy 1st birthday Anna! We love you!!!

1 comment:

TwinMint said...

Woohoo! That was a blast, and you did an awesome job! We were so glad you guys made it.