Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I survived!! And actually, while going 40 days without getting on the internet had its downsides, it really wasn't all that bad. I thought I would have so much free time, and I discovered the complete opposite. Yes, I took lots of pictures. Yes, I spent much more time with the kids and catching up on housework and such. But I did not do any scrapbooking or photo editing during the whole 40 days! But we all had a great time. And wouldn't you know, I kept a list of the events that happened so I wouldn't leave anything out here, and I lost it!!! So we'll see how this goes. Let's begin the catching up!!

~~~~~~~~

One of my favorite things is our family playtime before the kids go to bed. Lately the kids have been into playing "tiger" where all four of us are tigers crawling around on the floor and pretend fighting. This game almost always turns into a tickle fight between daddy and the children. It's fun to watch. :)

I'm in love with this picture of Chris and Laura Anne. I just don't know what else to say about it!
Blowing raspberries on Caleb's tummy gets him cackling! He definitely has a contagious laugh.
Playing with the camera trying to catch a family photo. Not bad! It's the wallpaper on our home computer. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
One morning, just after breakfast we noticed a squirrel on our back porch. The kids sat at the sliding door for a while, just watching the squirrel.
~~~~~~~~~~~
So on this particular day, I was in the kitchen fixing lunch when Laura Anne said, "Mommy! Come look at us!" I found the two of them sitting in the window together being all sweet-like. So I picked up the camera. When I said "smile!" this is the look I got from Caleb:What a little ham!!
That's the first batch. I'll get the next chapter in Castleberry Tales up shortly! :)


No comments: